Monday, March 17, 2008

Influ-freaking-enza

I spent practically all of Thursday night like this. Only I didn't look this good. Trust me.

The rest of the weekend was spent mostly like this. And I felt like a little kid, too.

Stupid freaking flu. I realize now how all those people died from it in 1918. They literally puked their guts out.

And because I'm a dork, I feel the need to point out that the Flu Epidemic of 1918 was acutally the Spanish Influenza, an extreme strain that's no longer around. I'm kind of embarrased that I know that.

Anyway, I'm better and my co-worker is back from her vacation, so work won't be so crazy. I'm back, and I'm stress and puke free!

You know you're excited.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Oooooh! Does that mean I get your thoughts on AI? C'mon. I need to hear your reaction!

Also, sorry about the flu. And if it makes you feel any better, I have the book Flu on my bookshelf. It's all about the 1918 epidemic. See? You're not weird...right?

Jessie Evans said...

I want you to know, and I think I speak for Laurel as well, but I'm expecting an Idol recap.