Friday, March 07, 2008

Good Night and Good Luck: American Idol Losers

And by "losers," I mean lost the competition, not as a reflection of personal worth.


Finally! This guy just drove me nuts. I was worried that the 13-year-old-girl vote would keep him in there, but the 13-ers made the right choice.


Ah, Luke. I was so torn about you. You're so cute, with your strong-jawed, dimpled scruffiness, but you just weren't that good. Not that you were bad, you just weren't as good as you could have been. I wanted to like you. I really did.


Again, finally! She's a very cute girl and all, but she just wasn't up to snuff. She's young, she'll get better.


NNNNNOOOooooooo! She was my very favorite girl. I'm devastated. Okay, I'm not devastated, being as it's a TV show and all, but I am disapointed. I didn't think she would win, but I would have loved watching her for a few more weeks.

2 comments:

Madame Queen said...

Well, when I'm wrong I'm wrong. Danny is gone and it probably is for the best. Luke was cute, but someone EW.com said he looked someone had crossed Orlando Bloom with a security camera photo of Luke Perry and that is DEAD ON in my opinion!

Jessie Evans said...

I'm sad Luke went, he was likable. But oh well, he wasn't going to win so better now than when his hopes are up super high.