Tuesday, March 25, 2008

American Idol: Top 10

Surprise of the Night
Michael Johns

After weeks of skating by on his good looks and Australian accent, this guy ROCKED IT last night! He finally found his groove with "We Are the Champions."

I'm Torn

David Archuleta

This kid is crazy talented, but sometimes I just don't know. He sang some unknown song, and while it was good, it was a little cheesy. Simon said it reminded him of something you'd see at an amusement park with animated characters. It reminded me of We Are The World.


Can't you just see him holding hands with Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder?

No Surprises Here
David Cook

Can this guy do no wrong? Once again, he took a huge risk with his arrangement of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean." It could have been awful or fabulous. It was fabulous. I love that he can take those huge risks and make them work. He might just be the winner!


Who's Leaving?

My guess is that it will be Ramiele (Heaven, I hope so! She's been sucking it up for weeks!). I'm not sure about the bottom three, though. I'm thinking Ramiele, Chekezie and sadly, Jason.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm still hoping Kristy Lee is booted, although Ramiel in next in line for me, but Kristy's bad habit of singing flat is killing me!

Jessie Evans said...

I'm hoping the guy with the name I can't spell is a gone. But really, as long as Brook, David A and David C stay... I don't care who leaves.