Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Carlos Mencia: The Bee-ner Movie

Have you ever watched Carlos Mencia? If you haven't, you're missing out. He's on Comedy Central - his show is called "Mind of Mencia." He's a little crass. Okay, he's a lot crass. But he is freaking hilarios! He makes the most hysterical race jokes you've ever heard, but he makes fun of everyone, so it's not racism. Here's a clip.

A disclaimer for my more sensitive readers: This clip is mostly okay, but if you're easily offended, you should probably skip this post all-together.



Funny, no?

A few months ago, my Felicia and I were judging a speech meet, which acutally involves a lot more sitting around than judging. Neither of us had though to bring a book, so we amused ourselves doodling.

It was about the time The Bee Movie was in theaters. We combined Carlos Mencia and an animated Jerry Seinfeld, and this is what we came up with:



It's a little blurry, but I think you can get the gist. To get the full effect, you have to imagine each drawing as an animated, talking character. The cast: Beaner, Cracker, Oreo, DeeDeeDee, Nappy-Headed Ho, and the Midget.

Oh, man, I crack myself up. I crack Felicia up too. We really should have sent this in to Carlos. Maybe it's not too late.

Okay, seriously? I am funny as hell.

1 comments:

Driven2stardom said...

That was a funny day...I think i peed over that Carlos Mencia drawing for days...oh wait, still peeing...lol.