Friday, April 25, 2008

Me-me Thievery

I stole this from Jessie's blog, who stole it from Elizabeth's blog. (I don't acutally know Elizabeth.)

Twenty years ago I...
1) Was an adorable little girl with curly hair
2) Had 4 siblings living at home
3) Played at my Grammy's almost every day

Ten years ago I...
1) Had Mr. Hypio, my favorite teacher of all time, for English and Science
2) Could see the light at the end of the tunnel that was Junior High hell.
3) Gained my own testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Five years ago I...
1) Was living in 215 T Hall at BYU
2) Started seeing a counselor for the first time
3) Had my first boyfriendish type person

Three years ago I...
1) Lived in New Zealand for 4 months
2) Had my first major surgery; and ovary removed, along with an cyst the size of a cantaloupe
3) Met Jessie, my favorite roommate ever! (I love you, Jess!)

One year ago I...
1) Got fired from my first job
2) Moved back home
3) Got a puppy!!

So far this year I have...
1) Rediscovered blogging
2) Read a LOT of books
3) Started and gave up on a diet

Yesterday I...
1) Caught up on Jeopardy!
2) Downloaded David Cook's performance of "Always Be My Baby
3) Played with the dogs and their new toys

Today I...
1) Learned that a Mercury Mountaineer costs less than a Toyota 4Runner.
2) Discovered I lost my wallet, then found it at the grocery store
3) Got a good look at the grape-purple bruise on my hip from falling over in my chair yesterday.

Tomorrow I will...
1) Sleep in!
2) Help clean a very dirty house
3) Give my car a bath (it's seriously dirty)

In the next year I may...
1) Get out of debt!
2) Move away from home and get back to my life
3) Finally see Washington D.C.!

I have some interesting blog ideas floating around in my head, but I haven't had time to do anything with them. Hopefully this weekend!

0 comments: