Saturday, February 09, 2008

Hijacked!

I hijacked this meme from Madame Queen. I thought it looked like so much fun, I just couldn't resist.

The Rules: Answer the questions below using only images from the first page of your Google Image search. [Ed. note: When I first read this, I thought it said "using only the first image from your Google Image search. This is MUCH easier.]

1. The age you will be on your next birthday. Don't hate me because I'm young.




2. A place you'd like to visit.




3. Your favorite place. Te Anau, New Zealand




4. Your favorite object. Madame Queen stole my answer!




5. Your favorite food.




6. Your favorite animal.




7. Your favorite color.




8. The city in which you were born. Circa 1930. Not when I was born.




9. The town in which you live. How embarrassing.




10. The name of your pet.




11. The first name of your love. Your guess is as good as mine.




12. Your nickname/screen name. Think "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles."


13. Your middle name.



14. Your last name.


15. A bad habit of yours. Don't hate me because I'm fat, either.




16. Your first job. Except we didn't look like this. Not. Even. Close.




17. Your dream job.



18. Your current job. Thank you, Nepotism!



19. A picture you find hilarious. These guys crack me up.




20. A picture that inspires you.



****
I've been MIA for a while. Things have been weird. I think I'm back now.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I am glad you are back. I was worried about you. And I do not hate you because you are 24...a little jealous of your skin maybe, but never hate...at least not yet. Talk to me after the big 4-0.
Arghh....

Madame Queen said...

Ooh, I like your picture of books better than mine! This was fun, reading your answers.

Oh, and that picture of that dog cracks me up.