Friday, November 23, 2007

Scrumdidilyumptiousness and Snow

Here are my contributions to Thanksgiving this year. I'm not going to post the recipes because it would make this post forever long, but I might post them later.

Chocolate Marble Cheescake


Sooooo yummy.

Stuffing


This was my first attempt at homemade stuffing, and it turned out really well. I was quite proud of it.

And my failure: Lemon Supreme Pie


I've never had this pie not turn out. Usually it's really easy. For some reason, this time the lemon gel just never set. It was much prettier, but it got sloshed around in transport. It still tasted good, it was just more of a lemon syrup pie rather than a Lemon Supreme Pie.



And finally, I woke up this morning to this:



It's the first snow of the year, and I thought that it was quite appropriate at the beginning of the holiday season.

I also turned on the Christmas music today. I'll put it on my iPod tonight, but right now I'm listening to KOSY 106.5 out of Utah. All Christmas, all the time.

Happy First Snow Day!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Yummy looking food. Sorry about the pie though. I get so frustrated when something doesn't turn out right. All that work for nothing? I may have a patience issues.

Jessie Evans said...

Um, hello amazing card maker. You are THE best. Really. I've got a package put together for you. I hope you love it as much as I loved mine.