Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Christmas Wish List

Remember when you were little, and every year in November, you would start composing your Christmas list? You'd write the letter to Santa, and hope you'd get the one thing you wanted the most.

When we get older, we realize that Christmas is about more than getting gifts. In fact, my favorite part of Christmas is acutally giving the perfect gift. Really, the whole, "This is everything I want for Christmas" thing is pretty selfish.

Here's the thing, though: It's fun. (Being selfish usually is, I figure that's why so many people do it.) I decided to take a trip back to childhood and write my letter to Santa. I've divided my wishes into two categories.


Reasonable Wish List


4 comments:

Laurel said...

Hey you've changed your look over here. It's nice!

For the record, I think most of the items on your outrageous list aren't that outlandish. My vote is that you get some of them. Does my vote count, you think?

Jessie Evans said...

I agree with Laurel. And I think her vote counts. As does mine. So that's 2 votes in favor.

Jessie Evans said...

P.S. Now I know what to get you for Christmas. Be excited!

Lea said...

FYI - I bought a Mandolin slicer that looked like Pampered Chef but was lots cheaper and its GREAT!! Pampered Chefs chopper thing is great for onions and everything else (carrots, nuts, celery, etc, etc). And if it breaks you can get replacement parts reasonably.