Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tagged!

My fantastic and talented friend Jessie (A Thousand Words, Keeping Up With the Evans) tagged me. So here's 10 random things about myself.

1. I'm the youngest of seven children, by a ways. I'm spoiled, and I don't care.

2. I can (and often do) read a book in a single day. All day.

3. I've always wanted to have red hair, but I'm too scared to dye it. It would probably turn orange or something.

4. I love love love Jennifer Crusie. I have read everything she's every written, except for her old novels, Sizzle and The Cinderella Deal, and her brand new novel, Agnes and the Hitman. In fact, I own all her novels except those three. I wish I could write the way she does.

5. I dance and sing in my kitchen when I'm alone, often to the music in my head. And not just in the kitchen.

6. I adore birthdays. I love my birthday, and I try to make a big deal about them for other people. I mean, come on! It's a whole day just to celebrate the fact that you were born!

7. My pet peeves: People who leave their blinkers on, and people who mispronounce words. I had a roomate to said "liberry" and "fustrated." Drove me crazy.

8. I have a nasty temper and can make people cry with pure rhetoric. Luckily, it takes a lot to get me that mad.

9. I'm a total Mama's Girl. My mom is my best friend and my hero. I would be lost without her.

10. I spent four months in New Zealand, the most beautiful country in the world. Lots of green, lots of rain and lots of sheep.

There's my ten random things. Now I'm tagging Cara.

1 comments:

cara said...

Wow, was I surprised to see my name at the end of this. What do I do? I don't think I could come up w/ 10 interesting things about myself. I'm probably the most boring person you'll ever meet!