Friday, July 25, 2008

Good News and Good Friends . . . Whoops, just kidding.

I've been planning this blog post in my head most of the day, but for some reason, I just don't have the oomph to write it. Which is weird, because it's gonna be a good one. Stay tuned.

So, in lieu (I love that word) of good news . . .

Things I Did Today to Avoid Work:

Don't get me wrong, I worked too. Just not as hard as I could have. But hey, I'm not going to be here much longer anyway (Oooh, mysterious! Guess you'll just have to come back for the big reveal!).

And to my dad, who (whom?) I know lurks on this blog (that means reading without commenting, Daddy), just remember, I was working really hard before it all went to hell.

Gotta go, people. Things to do, solitaire to play.

3 comments:

Texasholly said...

Work is so over-rated especially when you can spend the day doing more "important" things...

I would rather spend the day with Tootsie, Madge, Heidi, and Ree too!

Thanks for the link. I love the look of your blog.

Lea said...

Snicker..

Madge said...

thanks for linking me! and reading me. I'm with hrh -- work is waaaayy over-related. there's always time for that later...