Friday, October 26, 2007

Okay, I'm a liar. These aren't stories.


I found this at The Tea Party Place, which I found blog surfing. I'll tell you how I got there.

I started at Keeping Up With the Evans. From there I went to A Little Sussy. Then I went to Mrs. Dub's Musing and Adventures. From there, I found Little Miss Sassy Pants, and it was from there that I ended up at The Tea Party Place. Blog surfing is fun! Anyway, I liked this one, so I thought I would post it here.

P.S. Laurel, from The Tea Party Place is pretty much my new hero.

5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Attending 8th grade.
2. Trying to survive Junior High, with minimal success.
3. Enjoying my first nephew and looking forward to the second.
4. Wondering if I was a freak because I hadn't started my period yet (I would start later that year)
5. Thoroughly enjoying Mr. Hypio's English and Science classes.

5 Things on my To-Do List Today
1. Clean my car!
2. Take my car to the garage to see if the window can be fixed.
3. Play with Cara
4. You know, work.
5. Call Qwest.

5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Ben and Jerry's Karmel Sutra ice cream
2. Rice crispie treats
3. Orvil Redenbacher's Tender White popcorn
4. Taco Time
5. Parmesan Goldfish

5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Billionaire
1. Travel the world for a year with Felicia (we have a route planned).
2. Buy a Roadster
3. Buy a house
4. Invest!
5. Go on a Mediterranean cruise

5 of My Bad Habits
1. Eating
2. Snapping at people I love
3. Getting cranky (are those the same?)
4. Picking at myself
5. Leaving trash in my car

5 Things I Will Never Wear Again
1. High-tops
2. Leggings (I know they're back in, but I don't like them!)
3. My jeans rolled up
4. A wetsuit
5. A long shirt tied in a knot. (Can you tell I was a child in the late 80's early 90's?)

5 Favorite Toys
1. TIVO!
2. Google Talk
3. My iPod
4. Scrabble
5. Audiobooks

5 People I Tag.
1. Jessie
2. Felicia
3. Sara
4. Jessie
5. Jessie (I only have a few friends).

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Miss E.K. Brown, are you kidding me?! I was checking comments on some of my posts, and there you were, so I thought I would come on over and check things out, (kind of a weird coincidence don't you think?) and did I read that right? I'm "pretty much your new hero?!" Get out! I am writing that down and looking at it every day! Huge, magnificent compliment! (Look at all those exclamation points!)

But, have you been reading my blog? Because seriously, I'm a mess. After my son's birthday, that could be taken literally.

Happy to find your site. I will be visiting again!

Betsy said...

And here I was thinking that the birthday experience is exactly what makes you my kind of person.