Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Fresh Look

Jessie added me to the links on her and Jason's blog, and while I'm really flattered, I would be really embarrassed if anyone clicked over here and saw how long it's been since I've posted. Besides, I like blogging - I've just had a lot going on. So here's a short post . . . more coming soon!

Have you ever wondered what a cashew looked like in it's shell? I have. You can get pretty much any other nut in the shell, but not cashews. Come on, you know you've wondered. I'm just the only nerd who will actually look it up. So for all of you who have ever wondered, this is what a cashew looks like in the shell.



Technically, the cashew is really more of a seed that a nut. The red part is the cashew fruit. I don't know if people eat that or what. Apparently, it grows out of the flower some how. The little green curvy part at the bottom is a cashew. That's right. In the shell.

You're welcome.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.